Jewelry Design Certificate
Get ready to turn your inspirations into designs with the Jewelry Design course. You’ll learn drafting, shading, design theory, how to illustrate shape and form using several mediums, and more. At the completion of this Jewelry Design course, you will have a hand-developed portfolio of your work and a digital copy to show prospective employers and clients.
What You'll Learn
- Develop sources of inspiration
- Understand jewelry design theory and artistry
- Illustrate shape, form, and texture of metal
- Render faceted gems, pearls, colored metals, etc.
- Learn traditional drafting techniques
- Develop motifs to create sketches of jewelry objects
- Create a portfolio of class projects and custom designs that is ready for presentation to potential clients and employers
Possible Career Paths
- Custom Designer
- Hand Renderer
- Jewelry Business Owner
- Jewelry Designer
- Sales Associate