All payments must be in Hong Kong Dollar drawn on a licensed bank in Hong Kong.
Our staff members are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. to accept payments and to discuss your account. Contact us at +852 3166 7001 or email us.
Please note the following information regarding payment methods:
- Bank Transfer: Bank transfer shall be made to HSBC HK bank account of GIA Hong Kong Ltd.. Please contact us for details.
- Wire Transfer: Wire transfers are accepted with email or online enrollments. Please contact us for details. Students are responsible for any wire transfer fees.
- Check : Cashier order or personal check shall be made to payee only in favor of GIA Hong Kong Ltd. and drawn on a licensed bank in Hong Kong.
- Credit Card Payment: VISA or MasterCard or Union Pay is accepted for in person payment only at our campus.
- Cash or cash deposit is not accepted.
Students who owe GIA past due monies may not enroll in future courses or programs until they have settled the payment.